A developer tool to generate, edit and inspect relative xpath, absolute xpath, CSS selectors, linkText and partialLinkText. ChroPath makes it easy to write, edit, extract, and evaluate XPath queries on any webpage. ChroPath also supports iframe, multi selectors generation, generate relative xpath with custom attribute, automation script steps generation and many more.
New Features in 5.0
1. Generate relative XPath with your attribute in a single click.
2. Automatically generate Automation code.
3. Generate selectors in bulk along with label name.
4. Coloured Relative XPath.
5. Get selector and editor both the options in single selector view.
6. Delete option in place of delete one by one and many more...
How to use ChroPath
- Right-click on the web page, and then click Inspect.
- In the right side of Elements tab, click on ChroPath tab.
To generate selectors, inspect element or click on any DOM node, it will generate the unique relative XPath/absolute XPath/CSS selector/linkText/partialLinkText.
To evaluate XPath/CSS, type the XPath/CSS query and press enter key. As you enter, it will query in DOM for the relevant element/node. You can view the matching node(s) and nodes value as per their sequential occurrence. A green colour outline appears around to highlight the first matching elements and rest in blue colour in the web page.
If you mouse hover on any matching node in the ChroPath tab, green/blue dashed outline will convert into dotted orange red to highlight the corresponding element in the webpage.
- If the found element is not in visible area on webpage then mouse hover on found node in ChroPath panel will scroll that element in the visible area with dotted orange red outline.
- If found element is not highlighted but visible then on mouse hover on matching node on ChroPath tab it will highlight element with dotted orange red outline.
- copy the locators just by clicking on copy icon.
- click on edit icon if want to edit any locator.