- Photo App using Gatsby and DatoCMS on Netlify - Live
- Blog App using Gatsby and Markdown on Netlify - Live
- Tours App using Gatsby and Contentful on Surge - Live
- Coffee-shop App using Gatsby, Contentful and Snipcart Live
- Latest News App using Node and EJS on Heroku - Live but may take a few seconds for Heroku to start the web server.
- React Redux Shopping Cart with Express demo - Youtube
- React Navigation v3 demo - Youtube
- React Native Car Booking UI demo - Youtube
Web Apps Development : React, Bootstrap, Redux, NodeJS/Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, Rest APIs, GraphQL, Postman, JWT, EJS, jQuery, Socket.IO, Redis, Mocha, Chai, Microservices, Docker, Nginx, Heroku
Mobile Apps Development : React-Native, Expo, Redux, VS Code, Android Studio, and Xcode
Test : Unit, Integration, and End-to-End testing tools (such as Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Enzyme, Jest, and Selenium)
QA Automation : Test Automation using JAVA with Selenium, Eclipse, TestNG, Apache POI, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j, AutoIT, Sikuli, RestAssured, JMeter, Selenium GRID, Docker, Appium, Android Studio
Data Science : Jupyter Notebook, Python coding with Libraries including imageio, matplotlib, nltk, numpy, pandas, psycopg2, pylab, scipy, seaborn, sklearn, sqlite3, twitter
Tutor, Volunteer & Training - 2018 - Present | Riverside, CA
- Code Crafters tutor for Epic Kids
- Application developer for IESD
- Edureka : Node.js Developer Certificate (Aug 20, 2019)
- Edureka : ReactJS with Redux Certification (Jul 19, 2019)
- HarvardX : CS50 Mobile App Development with React Native (Mar 7, 2019)
- Edureka : Automation Tester using Selenium (Aug 30, 2018)
- UCSanDiego DSE200x : Python for Data Science (Jun 24, 2018)
- MITx 6.00.1x : Introduction to Computer Science and Programming using Python (Apr 16, 2018)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administration Associate (Apr 3, 2018)
- AWS Certified Developer Associate (Mar 7, 2018)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate (Feb 1, 2018)
Tech Mahindra - 2013 - 2018 | Remote
- Worked as a contractor for AT&T outsourced Mobility related projects.
- Wrote scripts or SQLs to monitor VERTICA Database data loading & spaces.
- Helped the End-to-End flow Verifications for the data transfer though DMaaP Message Router based on RESTful API.
Professional Technical Architect
AT&T Lab - 2006 - 2013 | Los Angeles, CA
- Wrote UNIX Shell/Perl/JAVA programs to support alerts correlation & performance testing
- Coordination of Production deployment checkout, Resolution for production issues/problems and E2E/UAT.
- Used MIMIC for SNMP polling MIB simulations
Senior Member Of Technical Staff
AT&T Lab - 1999 - 2006 | Middletown, NJ
- Participated AT&T Ultra Available Sonet network reporting software development, personal responsibilities including the customer information retrieval from Oracle database via JDBC ,the Sonet PM (Performance Measurements by customer) retrieval via SSH and data preprocessing & reformat for the hourly feed to InfoVista server for reports.
- Responsible for AT&T Frame Relay & ATM realtime SNMP Traps/Alarms notifications, including CNMS-SNMP agent development (via SNMP Research C Lib) for FR/ATM Port & PVC Up/Down status forwarding to AT&T NOCs and customers SNMP receivers.
- Completed data feed interfaces to other AT&T internal systems via XML & CSV formats.
- Gatsby blog website - Gatsby blog website with Markdown
- Gatsby ecommerce website - Gatsby ecommerce website with Contenful, Snipcart
- Node.js Web Apps - Web apps with Node/Express, EJS and MongoDB
- React with Redux - Web apps with React, Redux and Bootstrap
- Selenium with Java - Web test automation using Selenium with Java
- Node.js Developer
- ReactJS with Redux
- Automation Tester using Selenium
- Mobile App Development with React Native
- Python for Data Science
- AWS Developer
M.S. in Satellite Oceanography
National Taiwan University - 1985 - 1988 | Taipei, Taiwan